Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
i thought these pore strips were great! very affordable and got the job done! they took out most of the blackheads in my nose and make my nose feel super smooth and soft. they were very cheap and i have compared them to the target brand charcoal strips and these did way better at getting the blackheads out of my nose
This is the best porestrip from Biore! I would recommend the charcoal porestrip over any of the other BIORE porestrips. The best part is that you can see all of the gunk that is cleared from your nose really well on the black paper of the charcoal porestrip!
I've had blackheads and white heads for many months now, and I've used many face cleansers to remove them, but none of them have actually worked. Finally, I used this product and my black heads came up. some white heads remained on the tip of my nose. But product was amazing . Will buy again, and I am very satisfied!
Great cleansing product. Good brand. Will definitely be adding to my skin care routine. Bought at my local. Target in auburn. Not really gentle product, definitely has cleansing power, but not harsh. Good packaging. Will buy again for sure.
The strips that I got didn't stick much. When it dried up it was painful to take off and the stuff stayed on and just the soft part came off which did nothing with my pores but at least some of my pores did get cleaned off. It peels off a good amount of pores but doesnt peel off all the way like its supposed to.
Best pore strips out there. The charcoal ones are more powerful. Anyone who has black heads should use this. It just makes your pores feel so much better. Only complaint I've heard is that it could potentially enlarge your pores. My advice is, be gentle taking it off.
Loved These strips! Loved these strips. They truly pull up everything. Doesn’t leave your skin feeling dried out or cracked! Met my expectations and then some! Price was great for the quantity! Only improvement would be to make them for other problem areas!
I tried these because of the charcoal. I don’t think they pull as much out of my pores as the original biore strips. The plus side is they don’t hurt as bad coming off as the original strips. I would opt for the original if trying to get the most junk out of my pores.
Was really fun to do with my friend but kind of hard because I have a nose piercing now. Wish I could take out my piercing to do it again. I thought it worked really well and it was really gross looking at the strips when I was done. I would definitely recommend this.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos