BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
hailey d.
Farmington
i thought these pore strips were great! very affordable and got the job done! they took out most of the blackheads in my nose and make my nose feel super smooth and soft. they were very cheap and i have compared them to the target brand charcoal strips and these did way better at getting the blackheads out of my nose
Deborah Z.
Portage, IN
This is the best porestrip from Biore!  I would recommend the charcoal porestrip over any of the other BIORE porestrips.  The best part is that you can see all of the gunk that is cleared from your nose really well on the black paper of the charcoal porestrip!
Miranda S.
Whiting
I've had blackheads and white heads for many months now, and I've used many face cleansers to remove them, but none of them have actually worked. Finally, I used this product and my black heads came up. some white heads remained on the tip of my nose. But product was amazing . Will buy again, and I am very satisfied!
Miranda L.
Applegate
Great cleansing product. Good brand.  Will definitely be adding to my skin care routine.  Bought at my local. Target in auburn. Not really gentle product, definitely has cleansing power, but not harsh.  Good packaging.  Will buy again for sure.
🌹Charmayne K.
Riverside
The strips that I got didn't stick much. When it dried up it was painful to take off and the stuff stayed on and just the soft part came off which did nothing with my pores but at least some of my pores did get cleaned off. It peels off a good amount of pores but doesnt peel off all the way like its supposed to.
Audrey H.
Manassas, VA
Best pore strips out there. The charcoal ones are more powerful. Anyone who has black heads should use this. It just makes your pores feel so much better. Only complaint I've heard is that it could potentially enlarge your pores. My advice is, be gentle taking it off.
Jessica J.
Chas AFB, SC
Loved These strips! Loved these strips. They truly pull up everything.  Doesn’t leave your skin feeling dried out or cracked! Met my expectations and then some! Price was great for the quantity! Only improvement would be to make them for other problem areas!
Ruby D.
Blacksburg
Clears out a little of the blackheads but it doesn’t quite take out everything. It’s very painful when it dries and it’s time to pull off so if you’re not good with pain then don’t try these. They could use some work. Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Kara H.
I tried these because of the charcoal. I don’t think they pull as much out of my pores as the original biore strips. The plus side is they don’t hurt as bad coming off as the original strips. I would opt for the original if trying to get the most junk out of my pores.
Brianna N.
Lincoln, NE
Was really fun to do with my friend but kind of hard because I have a nose piercing now. Wish I could take out my piercing to do it again. I thought it worked really well and it was really gross looking at the strips when I was done. I would definitely recommend this.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?