BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
jen d.
i love how much dirt and what not this pul out of my nose. it is very effective and would recommend it to anyone who has sensitive skin.
Skyla H.
mount pleasant, MI
I have always preferred the charcoal products over the other Bioré products available. They work better at lifting dirt out of my pores.
Jasmin T.
Roanoke, IN
Got these for my daughter. She has her dad's large pores and needed something to deep clean her nose. These work perfect without drying.
Lauren A.
Bensalem, PA
These worked well but I prefer the original ones. The outcome was the same and you get more for the same price using the original strips
Sally L.
Walpole, MA
Purchased at: CVS
Another wonderful weapon in my arsenal of clean faces! Gentle but VERY effective. I use it once a week for great pores and brighter skin.
Loryn E.
Eustis, FL
I like this product alot! i have also uses better. It doesn't leave an oily resadu and it makes my skin feel clean and it looks so clear
Isabel M.
I'm love these pore strips. They work really well and leave my nose looking so clean.  I recommend these to anyone who hasn't black heads.
Carolyn R.
Raleigh
I get blackheads on my nose monthly because I work outside & sweat in the heat or cold. I use this to get rid of my blackheads.
Crystal G.
Glensfalls
It was simple enough to use. But I didn't see where it did anything to the black heads and dirt that collects around my nose area.
Sarah L.
Snow camp , NC
This worked well for me. They can leave a little residue, but it's nothing a little cleaning can't handle. It's worth it for clean pores.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?