BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Tanja K.
This is just ok. I feel like it doesn’t get everything out of my pores because when I take it off I still feel like it’s not enough.
Jodie V.
Harpursville , NY
These are amazing! I used them on my bf’s nose too and they were amazing!Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Michele M.
Phoenix, AZ
I expected to see more come out of my face and onto the strip. I think the original version works better than these charcoal strips.
Jennifer W.
Didn't work as well as I had hoped. Very similar to the original but will leave a black (charcoal) residue that you have to wash off
Krissy I.
Chico
Not worth the price but would definitely recommend the deep pore charcoal scrub from the same line. It's cheaper and worth the price
Brianna S.
Clarksville
This product is amazing. The amount of nastiness that came out of my pores was perfectly satisfying. I will forever use these strips!
Courtney C.
Mcdonough, Ga
I and my husband used these strips, but they didn't pull anything out. Not one blackhead and my husband has some monsters on his nose
Krystal P.
Bremerton
Got that nasty blackheads all over that cute button nose? This will instantly fix all of that! Take it like a man and rip that strip.
Shailee G.
Not the greatest. I have used it for a week and every time there’s nothing really that comes out of my pores. But it’s a good price.
Tanesha H.
These strips are okay. They pull some of the blackheads from your nose, but not all. It also really dries out my nose when I use it
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?