BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Angelica S.
Marietta, OK
I use this almost everyday but sometimes they son pull out anything and I have a lot of black heads and it also drys the sides of my nose
Casey S.
Sunset, UT
I love to use these for a quick fix when my pores get clogged up on my nose, I just got it at Walmart it's super cheap and easy to find.
Jordan M.
Carrollton
It worked extremely well for me except, it didn't fit into the corners of my nose and id have to get it really wet so it'd stick better.
Marie O.
Sacramento, CA
It always made my nose look and feel nicer after each use. The package was good not damaged. Im looking forward to using it again.
☁♀‍👳🏼☁ L.
San Francisco
I love these pore strips. Especially with a fask mask! I feel so beautiful and fresh after. Everytime I use it I can see the difference.
Pamela B.
East Ridge , TN
My husband and I can always count on this product to take care of those yucky blackheads! I haven't been disappointed with this product!
Orlyxander F.
I worked very well on my skin, extracted all the black spots from my nose, It was the first time I tried but I would like to try it again
Samantha C.
Zion, IL
I loved using this product. It does everything it's suppose to and more. I definitely would recommend this product to family and friends.
Rachael P.
Katy, TX
Love this product! Leaves my nose feeling fresh and clean! The strips are super easy to use and my husband actually like them too! Shhhh!
Jessica F.
New Port Richey
These were nice; I don't have much of a need for this product but received as a free sample. My skin was super smooth and soft afterwards
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?