BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Jordin M.
Feels great but it doesn't get as much out of my skin as I was hoping. I really like the nose strips to take off excess skin though.
Andrea F.
myrtle beach SC
Honestly it's a good product if you don't have that much black heads but my skin gets really oily and my pores are easily clogged so this doesn't really work for me that well.
kendal f.
Centereach, NY
i love this product! it took off alot of dead skin off of my nose and helped get out the black heads. it was also very easy to apply.
Teresita A.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I had always had some ugly dark pores on my nose also my husband I really recommend this product for use of man and women works great
Karissa S.
Mustang, OK
This product worked pretty well, just not quite as well as I had hoped and/or expected. I would still use this product again though.
Liliana M.
Bastrop , TX
I've never used another brand of nose strips because these are effective enough for me and affordable. They do the job and I love em!
Andrea P.
lincoln park
I don’t like these strips because all the charcoal stays on your nose and on your pores, they don’t work as good as the original ones
darian s.
ogdensburg
for me personally it didn't get rid of my blackheads. i was really hoping it would work great but it didn't. i'm pretty disappointed
Luz H.
This are good and they feel really fresh when using them, but my nose wasnt clean after using them, it is no better than the regulars
Destiney R.
Waxahachie, TX
Pore strips are very satisfying! My kids and husband use them too!! Not too overbearing, but just sticky enough to get the job done!!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?