BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Debbie S.
Surfside, FL
This product is my holy grail I believe it’s worth the price but the only way to get a great result is when I steamed my face before hand
Courtney M.
The nose strips make my face cleaner and more fresh it takes away all the dirt and the oil from my face andnmakes my face clean and clear
Tabatha S.
California, MO
This is a really effective product. My husband and I both use them to get rid of blackheads. Definitely something we will purchase again.
Grace M.
Good but does not get most of the black head out. If u do want to buy a nose strip I would pay a little bit more money for better results
Thu S.
High Point
It has worked well with peeling my pores and black heads off. I really want to try the one for the whole face and see how that works out
Valeria C.
Idaho, Twin Falls
I think it great. But it dose hurt when you peel it off. I bought it on Amazon it was at a good prize. I was a little harsh but not bad.
Jordan H.
I am a huge fan of poor strips. These ones seemed to get deeper than regular strips. This is a great brand and good to your face as well.
Erica T.
Chattanooga, TN
I've used these, and I've used regular Biore strips. Honestly, I couldn't tell a difference. Charcoal is just the trendy product du jour.
Carly B.
Fox River Grove
It does a good job unclogging clogged pore! I️ think it could improve in a way we’re taking it off the skin doesn’t irritate it as much.
💫✨RUSHANA✨💫 P.
['Newark', 'NJ'], NJ
Works well for my black heads and leave my skin clear an smooth I would definitely recommend this it’s at a great price.. nice packaging
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?