BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
jisely J.
Fords, NJ
Follow as instructed and you'll see the results! Nose felt smooth. I like doing these before makeup so you get that soft look.
natasha s.
Marianna
I love this product. it helps me keep my skin clear.and looking good. it has helped my acne stay gone and I'm glad I started using it
Yamaris S.
It pulled stuff out, I just wish it was a little stronger. It doesn't hold too well around the crevasses which causes a few problems.
Sam L.
Port Jefferson Station
My favorite pore-strip ever! My boyfriend even loves them too! Removes all gross gunk out of the surface of our oily acne prone skin.
Andrea F.
myrtle beach SC
Honestly it's a good product if you don't have that much black heads but my skin gets really oily and my pores are easily clogged so this doesn't really work for me that well.
Tracie G.
Allen
I liked the way my skin felt after removing the strips. I could see some black heads and dead skin on them and it was so satisfying!!
Taylor M.
I have tried these several times but I don't see any difference when I use them. They are not effective at removing blackheads for me
Victoria M.
Amazing product! These actually remove dirt and black heads from your pores. And yes you can see them in the strip, it's pretty cool.
Bri L.
Hazlet, NJ
These didn't really do much for me. I even tried to steam my face first to open the pores but it seemed like a waste of a buy to me.
Angelica L.
Huntington Park
The charcoal really helps to drag out the pores to the surface which then gets pulled off and your nose stays clean. Very affordable
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?