BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Kim T.
Best nose stripe I've ever tried! It gets out all the blackheads and dirt/oils trapped inside your pores. I would definitely buy it again.
Kaileagh D.
FORT MADISON
My favorite charcoal nose strip. Cheap easy cheap easy to use. That all my expectations that I had of it I'll definitely be repurchasing it
Alisha L.
Kingsbury, IN
I loooove pore strips they make me feel super clean. The charcoal is even better. I like to see whats been removed. Ten out of ten from me.
Samantha S.
Rutherfordton
It works okay. I felt like it didn’t get as much as I’d like to. Didn’t hurt coming off either. The price isn’t bad for what you get
Kristy B.
Porterville
Works great you can see the blackheads on the strip after you remove it proving that it work! My skin looks healthier after only a few uses
Suzie E.
Vicksburg, MS
I love the way it pulls all the black heads out of your nose. The only thing I don't like is the way it feels like it dries your skin out.
Samara B.
love the packaging. This product definitely does what it says it does. I was shocked. I will definitely be using this product again.
Cami H.
I like it, but wasn't able to keep it on long enough because of my schedule. It didn't disappoint me though. A little pricey though.
Amanda S.
Keizer, OR
Get ready to make a video when you pull all of that nasty gunk from your nose! Gross but it works, use a good moisturizer when you're done!
Sally L.
Walpole, MA
Purchased at: CVS
Another wonderful weapon in my arsenal of clean faces! Gentle but VERY effective. I use it once a week for great pores and brighter skin.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?