BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Allie H.
Crown Point, IN
My boyfriend has very bad blackheads. When we found these, he decided to give them a try. And oh my lord am i glad he did. They got at LEAST 90% of the blackheads off the first time he used them. You can see every single blackhead on the strip and his skin looks so much better!
Natalie S.
Tallahassee
Purchased at: CVS
This definitely helps with the blackheads on my nose. I can always count on these pore strips when my skin is oily. It’s a good value and super effective! Awesome. Would buy again.
Olivia J.
I’ve used a different version of this product before and liked it but I loved the charcoal version! My skin felt clearer and cleaner than the normal version, plus I loved the charcoal black color and pink packaging! I only wish that there was more in the box, I ran out so fast!
Jessica P.
Orange, CA
Absolutely love these! There’s something so satisfying seeing your blackheads get pulled out and seeing how many there are! I do these about once a week to keep my pores looking good ! I only wish there was more of a variety, like some for your chin and forehead, in every box !
Edivette S.
medford
For better results it should be use right after shower when pores are open. When is time to take it off, that it harden like a cast I will say after it’s been on for around 10 minutes start peeling slowly upwards from one side towards the opposite side. I love products that contain charcoal, my pores have shrunk, I recommend.
Lindsey D.
Pueblo
Didn’t work as well as I️ expected. I️ liked that it has witch hazel in it, however I️ didn’t see the greatest results. It left my skin dry, I️ was able to pick it up at the local drug store. I️ think this product would be amazing if it would pull more of the blackheads out.
Chelsea F.
I got this product from a magazine. I don’t have pimps on my nose. It’s was free so I give at a try. After 15 mins, I was so hard to remove. It’s basically like a sticky bandaid. After that, I was looking for my results. My nose was so SMOOTH. I really like that a lot. And I saw pimps on the strip. That was really cool too.
Liana D.
Columbus
I really enjoyed these. Super easy and pretty fast to use. I put them on right after my shower and it dries pretty fast. Then you wait a little bit to peel it off but once you start peeling it you just have to get through the little bit of pain it takes but totally worth it!
Jhazalyn P.
Brooklyn , NY
These strips did a good job of removing quite a bit of blackheads from my nose but was a teeny bit rough. I purchased it at a local beauty supply store. For someone like me with a lot of blackheads on my nose I would need to be consistent so I would definitely try them again.
Teresa B.
Windsor
I was pleasantly surprised by how well these worked. I have very large pores that get clogged up easily and with one use it removed most if not all of the blackheads from my nose.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?