BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Maria A.
Newark , NJ
I really works very well I live it it's so satisfactory to look at the black heads and the feeling it leaves in your face is really nice
Esperanza R.
Saint Paul
I didn’t see a difference at all, it also didn’t stick to my face in anyway I had to hold it in place but again they did nothing for me.
Crystal L.
Love love love these strips. Ive always had trouble with pours and blackheads on my nose. When using this product it seemed to help them.
Kendall M.
Rome, GA
Love these pore strips!! They get out even the smallest blackheads and dirt. Price isn't bad it's about the same as its competitors.
Alyssa G.
Pittsburgh, PA
I 100% love these. I received a sample in my 17 magazine and I'm in love! This is by far my favorite pore strip! Highly recommend this!
Veronica A.
Villa Park, CA
I love to use these biore deep cleansing charcoal pore strips. They work wonders on my pores. I always have to biore pore strips on hand
Ashlea P.
Shawnee
And amazing produxt. Will use over and ober again. Would like more strips in the box other then that a great product anf will buy again.
Erin M.
Eau Claire, WI
Love these great for clearing dirt from pores. Very effective but experience some discomfort when removing from nose. Purchased at target
Carlisa C.
Orlando , FL
When I want to save some money to remove black heads I buy these. It easy to use and for the most part gets those little black heads out.
KayLow K.
Kearns, UT
Works but not fully satisfied with the results. Doesn't really get my pores out the way I'd like it to. Hopefully there'll be an update!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?