BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Valeria U.
Not expensive at all, great quality and super easy to use.. great for traveling.. small packages but the strips fit perfect on the nose
Julia B.
Works way better then the original pore strips and unlike the fake black peel off masks all over the internet this actually has results
Jamie B.
FOWLER, CA
I guess it was decent don't know if I would purchase it again. Not worth what I paid for it. It's really not what I thought it would be
Emilie G.
Hammonton, NJ
These blackhead removing strips usually only get a few blackhead off my nose. I wish it would get more. It sometimes leaves my nose dry
Nat K.
rocklin
Honestly, I didn't see a difference from the regular nose strips. In fact, I think I prefer the generic ones in terms of pore cleaning.
Rachel M.
Brundidge, AL
Love love love this strips! It was amazing how much "gunk" they actually pulled out EVEN AFTER I had done my regular cleansing routine!
chelcy h.
These are AMAZING I love letting them dry and watch all the nasty stuff come out of my pores!!! Plus my nose is always so soft after!😍
Alejandra S.
Palmdale , CA
I love these to get my black heads out of my nose . Did a great job you can see all the yucky stuff removed when you remove the strip !
Jennifer Q.
Miami Lakes, FL
These little strips are soo awesome. They get rid of that deep down dirt that you didn't even know you had till you remove the strips!!
Elissa W.
Bowling Green, KY
This was perfect for removing those stubborn blackheads. I’ve only used this product Once but am likely to use it again in the future!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?