BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Natalie S.
Tallahassee
Purchased at: CVS
This definitely helps with the blackheads on my nose. I can always count on these pore strips when my skin is oily. It’s a good value and super effective! Awesome. Would buy again.
Sherri C.
Phoenix
This is the first pore stop that's worked for me. It pulled out all of my clogged pores with hundreds that came out on the strip! The price is cheap also..Tip is to remove from the bottom up,I noticed it works better at pulling more out this way. Will continue to but for sure!
Allie H.
Crown Point, IN
My boyfriend has very bad blackheads. When we found these, he decided to give them a try. And oh my lord am i glad he did. They got at LEAST 90% of the blackheads off the first time he used them. You can see every single blackhead on the strip and his skin looks so much better!
DES W.
Albion, NY
Great for black heads on the nose. Love pulling it off and actually see what was cloaging my pores. They are a little expensive for what you get but it is worth it. I wish it came with a couple more stripes. My friends also use these and we usually use them together.
Kayla S.
Enterprise
I love these products.I have very sensitive skin so it is hard for me to find a face wash that won’t break me out. This product was very gentle on my skin and helps keep my acne under control you definitely can see a difference. I would definitely buy it again I love it.
Gladys G.
Wonderful!! These strips are just great. It sure does clean my pores and gets most of the gunk out. I’ve been using it for years and now my daughter uses it too. We love it. Wish Biore had a facial charcoal mask too.Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Olivia J.
I’ve used a different version of this product before and liked it but I loved the charcoal version! My skin felt clearer and cleaner than the normal version, plus I loved the charcoal black color and pink packaging! I only wish that there was more in the box, I ran out so fast!
Belle M.
Bowling Green
I have never had much luck with nose strips like this. However, this one got the job done. I have issues with constantly getting blackheads on my nose. This got rid of a majority of them in one go. Pair it with 1 minute charcoal mask and it got rid of them all. Amazing product.
Kelsey M.
Sauk Rapids, MN
Yes yes yes! Everything charcoal is all the rage right now and these are a must have. Let this bad boy help you get rid of those black heads. This product exceeded my expectations!
Be O.
After using this for the first time tonight and seeing what was pulled out on the strip i am very happy with the result. I will have to repeat the treatment a few more times to get the "strawberry" out of my nose but I'm quite impressed with the difference even after first use.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?