Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
This is the first pore stop that's worked for me. It pulled out all of my clogged pores with hundreds that came out on the strip! The price is cheap also..Tip is to remove from the bottom up,I noticed it works better at pulling more out this way. Will continue to but for sure!
My boyfriend has very bad blackheads. When we found these, he decided to give them a try. And oh my lord am i glad he did. They got at LEAST 90% of the blackheads off the first time he used them. You can see every single blackhead on the strip and his skin looks so much better!
Great for black heads on the nose. Love pulling it off and actually see what was cloaging my pores. They are a little expensive for what you get but it is worth it. I wish it came with a couple more stripes. My friends also use these and we usually use them together.
I love these products.I have very sensitive skin so it is hard for me to find a face wash that won’t break me out. This product was very gentle on my skin and helps keep my acne under control you definitely can see a difference. I would definitely buy it again I love it.
I’ve used a different version of this product before and liked it but I loved the charcoal version! My skin felt clearer and cleaner than the normal version, plus I loved the charcoal black color and pink packaging! I only wish that there was more in the box, I ran out so fast!
I have never had much luck with nose strips like this. However, this one got the job done. I have issues with constantly getting blackheads on my nose. This got rid of a majority of them in one go. Pair it with 1 minute charcoal mask and it got rid of them all. Amazing product.
Yes yes yes! Everything charcoal is all the rage right now and these are a must have. Let this bad boy help you get rid of those black heads. This product exceeded my expectations!
After using this for the first time tonight and seeing what was pulled out on the strip i am very happy with the result. I will have to repeat the treatment a few more times to get the "strawberry" out of my nose but I'm quite impressed with the difference even after first use.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos