BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Cassandra M.
San Juan, TX
Best strips I have ever tried! Actually can see all the white heads and blackheads if removes! Leaves your nose feeling soft and clean (:
Rachel S.
Roland
Loved!!!! Will defiantly get again highly recommend gentle for my skin which can get sensitive worked perfect very effective priced good
Bethany G.
Love the charcoal over the normal! Takes care of my blackheads so easily! Bought at CVS and/or Walmart. Worth the price. Gentle on skin.
Ashley L.
Trabuco canyon
Liked the strips I love how it worked and took off some black head on my nose where I get the most black head at on my face. Loved these.
Erin f.
Senoia, GA
I’m unsure if they changed their formula but this never pulls out my pores anymore. It use to get them all and then some but not anymore
Gaby T.
Wilmington, CA
This is incredible! It gets rid of blackheads so easily! I always struggled with my blackheads on my nose area so this was amazing to use
Kimberly J.
Fairfax, VA
I feel like this charcoal one did not work as well as the normal pore strips or the ultra ones. Did not buy again after finishing the box
Stephanie  W.
Birmingham, AL
Best product in use so far really get under the surface . I use this product at least twice a day , no one can go wrong with this product
Marissa D.
This product is very similar to other nose strips that I have used in the past. It worked OK but left a lot of black residue on my nose.
Elisa O.
Los Angeles
Didn't get everything but looked good after was good for my sensitive skin. Not bad price for results. Was good amount of product

Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?