BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Kelly F.
New Castle
The mask was easy to apply and I loved the feel of the mask when I applied it. Also it was easy to take off. I give this product an A.
Alicia B.
Panama City
Very good product! Loved this charcoal is very good for your skin it gets all the impurities out ! This product was gentle on my skin !
Terralynnd J.
Tulsa, OK
I love love love these!!! Super cheap and easy to use! They get rid of all of my white heads. I would definitely recommend to a friend.
Madison N.
Kenner, LA
Recently bought at my store just to try it out because I love there original pore strips. These work even better. They are a great buy.
Shannon S.
phoenix
Wasn’t able to pull out all my black heads. For the price I kinda expected better results. And it left my skin very red and irritated.
Jennifer Kristen S.
Marinette
I love it... it surely did help but i would try another product yo see which is better ans i hope i xoyld gind something way cheaper...
Crystal V.
Lawrenceville
I love Biore products. This particular one works well in clearing up blackheads. I use it along with other Biore products. Works great!
Savannah P.
The strips didn't really stick to my nose and the box was a bit pricey for the quality that you receive. Will not purchase these again
Gabby O.
fairfield
Poor used 2-3 times didn’t lift as much dirt and oils on the nose as my other strips i use do. Wouldn’t recommend if you have oily skin
Dovana F.
Gonzales, TX
This is amazing it unclogs your pores and removes most of the oil! It works amazing just that you have to do at least 3 times a week..
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?