BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Bria W.
I use these maybe monthly, really easy, makes my nose really soft. You have to use a moisturizer too though or it would make your skin dry.
member-e0f15
I use these once a week to clear out my blackheads. It does a good job, but not as good as those charcoal pore peel off masks on instagram.
Sierra R.
corbin ky
I absolutely love these I have bought a tune of these they really work and clear out the pores. May hurt when pulling off but way worth it.
McKenna B.
They make a visible difference. They’re very easy to use and once they’re done working, the results were very noticeable. Highly recommend!
Jennifer O.
Sacramento, CA
This suckers are goid for cleaning your Nose pores. Real quick and simple. With one is the way to go. Have my family doing this with me ..
Yesenia S.
Lindsay , CA
Great product, it removes the black heads and leaves skin looking clear , great packing and easy to apply, directions are easy to follow 🙂
Kadriane Y.
My blackheads must be to deep but honestly i did not get any results from the poor strips at all. I was disappointed as others say they do.
Bianca S.
San Diego, CA
This product removes oil and dirt quickly but does leave skin a little red. It doesn't really have a smell, and is easy to wash off excess.
member-13b4d
For how dirty my face was when I tried it, it actually pulled quite a bit out of my nose, left it feeling smooth. No redness or irritation.
Sabrina B.
Syracuse
That really works for me. I like this mask for my skin, and my skin stayed more clean with this mask. For sure I would like bur another one
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?