BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Kamille C.
Memphis, TN
It really dries my skin out but it does clean my pores with the nose mask , the heating cleaner is a little messy but it works to the bore soap broke my skin out
Elizabeth M.
k
They didn’t really get anything out of my pores. All it felt like it did was rip some skin off. Somewhat inconvenient to apply and extremely painful to take off.
naomi g.
Ellenburg Depot
They ddnt do much for me but that cause I dnt get much blackheads on my nose but I used on my mother in law and it helped remove even her most tuffest black head
Amanda R.
This is a fun product to see all that nasty stuff come off your nose and cleanse the pores in your nose. I would recommend a moisturizer after using as it did take off all the oils and opens the pores. But i think it’s good and does what it suppose to do. Doesn’t hurt taking off either.
Piper J.
West Springfield
I’ve struggled with blackheads on my nose almost my whole life. Just for a few bucks at your nearest drug store these will literally solve your problems. These strips removed so much dirt out of my pores , I was shocked & almost disgusted with how much had been sitting on my face!
Lexis 👑.
Springfield
The charcoal pore strips are my favorite because they pull all the dirt and oil out of your nose without irrigation. And you can see the black head on the strip once you take it off!
Kylie Y.
These are amazing! It is always incredible to be able to actually see a product work! Whenever I pull off one of these strips and see all of those blackheads that are no longer in my nose I feel like a new woman! Such an incredible strip! Takes out so many blackheads! Love it!
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
I absolutely love these nose strips. NOTHING has ever worked for me before, but these work great! They don’t hurt as badly as other strips I have tried before either, which is definitely a buy plus for me! I have been biting these for the past year, and will definitely continue to!
Sarah Y.
Antioch, TN
I’m absolutely obsessed with this stuff. Literally removed sooo many of my blackheads. Never lets me down! Very affordable & addicting. I buy boxes of these babies and will continue.
Catherine J.
Moraga, CA
I feel like the strips never do much for me. I always see pictures of people using them and see how effective they could be but they just don't work for me. I feel like they end up leaving a lot of residue from the product on my face instead of clearing out my blackheads. Bummer :(
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?