Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
It really dries my skin out but it does clean my pores with the nose mask , the heating cleaner is a little messy but it works to the bore soap broke my skin out
They didn’t really get anything out of my pores. All it felt like it did was rip some skin off. Somewhat inconvenient to apply and extremely painful to take off.
They ddnt do much for me but that cause I dnt get much blackheads on my nose but I used on my mother in law and it helped remove even her most tuffest black head
This is a fun product to see all that nasty stuff come off your nose and cleanse the pores in your nose. I would recommend a moisturizer after using as it did take off all the oils and opens the pores. But i think it’s good and does what it suppose to do. Doesn’t hurt taking off either.
I’ve struggled with blackheads on my nose almost my whole life. Just for a few bucks at your nearest drug store these will literally solve your problems. These strips removed so much dirt out of my pores , I was shocked & almost disgusted with how much had been sitting on my face!
The charcoal pore strips are my favorite because they pull all the dirt and oil out of your nose without irrigation. And you can see the black head on the strip once you take it off!
These are amazing! It is always incredible to be able to actually see a product work! Whenever I pull off one of these strips and see all of those blackheads that are no longer in my nose I feel like a new woman! Such an incredible strip! Takes out so many blackheads! Love it!
I absolutely love these nose strips. NOTHING has ever worked for me before, but these work great! They don’t hurt as badly as other strips I have tried before either, which is definitely a buy plus for me! I have been biting these for the past year, and will definitely continue to!
I’m absolutely obsessed with this stuff. Literally removed sooo many of my blackheads. Never lets me down! Very affordable & addicting. I buy boxes of these babies and will continue.
I feel like the strips never do much for me. I always see pictures of people using them and see how effective they could be but they just don't work for me. I feel like they end up leaving a lot of residue from the product on my face instead of clearing out my blackheads. Bummer :(
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos