BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Samira R.
Columbia, SC
These work well. They get out a lot of the black heads in your nose if you use it correctly. I wish it could get even more out however.
JacLynn🌹♡ W.
These work great! I work with animals and always get hairs stuck on my nose and these take them right out! And helps with black heads!
kait 💓.
they work really well & i️ love them a lot, they help get all the stuff out of my pores and i️ enjoy using them every other week :)
Taylor 🌻.
Warner Robins, GA
I had serious issues black head issues and stayed panicking. My brother one day handed me this box and it's been game over ever since.
Alexia V.
I really like this products ability to pull out icky blackheads. I feel very clean after use. Value is pretty decent, Would use again.
Whitney ..
This product did not work good at all on my nose although i dont know if i put it on correctly but i had to of because its very simple
Vanessa A.
Did it work yes to a point, it didn't take everything off my nose in fact almost had to use the whole box. Not something I'd buy again.
Alecandria M.
pottstown
This is really good for Black heads. I use this after i get out the shower. You can feel it take out all the bad junk out your pores !
Rachel R.
La Habra, CA
Great product. Love it!!! It really works for my nose and removes all blackheads. I’m really happy with it. I purchased it at Walmart!
Noraida V.
Saint Cloud, FL
It is awesome. Remives my blackheads a.d white heads. Cost to value is ok. I wish I had coupoms. Definately would recommend. It works.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?