BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Arianne Y.
Love it! These work great on my trouble areas. They're even better for my fiancé, who has a lot of blackheads on his nose (typical guy).
Orlyxander F.
I worked very well on my skin, extracted all the black spots from my nose, It was the first time I tried but I would like to try it again
Alyssa G.
Pittsburgh, PA
I 100% love these. I received a sample in my 17 magazine and I'm in love! This is by far my favorite pore strip! Highly recommend this!
Sam H.
Jackson , MI
helps so much with black heads!! love how soft my skin feels after i use them. also less painful than traditional peel off charcoal masks
Meagan M.
Richmond, KY
I won't buy another type like this. I tried an off brand and it actually made my nose bleed. I learned my lesson I won't switch anymore!
Stephanie S.
I love these they work Wonders on my nose and get rid of my blackheads all over. If I had $1000000, I would buy every single one of them
Ruby N.
Raymondville, TX
I love nose strips in general but I felt satisfied with the results after and how clean and small my pores felt after using this product
Adriana E.
Sandy
This product can get some black heads on top of nose , but isn’t good for sides. It does good for the most part but doesn’t cover it all.
Katy A.
It works really great. Just sometimes it doesn't stay on my nose. I have to keep pushing it or adding moisture to my nose for it to stay.
Angelica S.
Marietta, OK
I use this almost everyday but sometimes they son pull out anything and I have a lot of black heads and it also drys the sides of my nose
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?