BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Elisa O.
Los Angeles
Didn't get everything but looked good after was good for my sensitive skin. Not bad price for results. Was good amount of product

Jennifer D.
New Port Richey
My boyfriend and I have been using these twice a week every week for the last month and we are in love with the results from this product
Gabriela V.
Uniondale
Very good , took out many black heads, used it every week and i loved it , i love the individual packaging too , got mine in cvs .
Stephanie  W.
Birmingham, AL
Best product in use so far really get under the surface . I use this product at least twice a day , no one can go wrong with this product
Bethany A.
Conway, AR
This definitely got blackheads out of mine and my husbands skin. It did leave a temporary redness but it was not too harsh for us.
Esperanza R.
Saint Paul
I didn’t see a difference at all, it also didn’t stick to my face in anyway I had to hold it in place but again they did nothing for me.
Nicole T.
Parsons
I love all charcoal products but these strips are awesome! I would highly recommend these to everyone who has an issue with clogged pores
Bryanna B.
These work wonders for me! I use them about 2 times a week! Depends on how much makeup I wear! It pulls everything out and its painless!
Diana B.
Brooklyn, NY
It’s a little harsh this product. But overall it did the job, so I would still recommend it. Maybe just not for extremely dry skin
Sarah R.
Jasper, GA
Best charcoal product I've used! Doesn't dry out my nose and made my skin feel smooth. Definitely did more than what I expected it to do.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?