BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Kelli M.
Fontana , CA
Holy grail product. I've tried other pore strips and nothing compares to these. These are the only ones that truly clean out your pores.
Brandi A.
corsicana
It was definitely a great product. Something I'll continue to buy! I highly recommend!!! My face felt much better after the first apply.
Ruby N.
Raymondville, TX
I love nose strips in general but I felt satisfied with the results after and how clean and small my pores felt after using this product
Mayra G.
Buttonwillow
Effectively removes black and white heads without harshness. I've used many other pore stripes and none match up to how well Biore works.
Kayla J.
Lake Worth , TX
Not what I expected but still made my skin feel nice. Easy packaging. Easy use. No major mess. And it didn't aggravate my sensitive skin.
Jordan M.
Carrollton
It worked extremely well for me except, it didn't fit into the corners of my nose and id have to get it really wet so it'd stick better.
Valeria C.
Idaho, Twin Falls
I think it great. But it dose hurt when you peel it off. I bought it on Amazon it was at a good prize. I was a little harsh but not bad.
Victoria P.
Oh of course I would love if I got sent some of this because it minimizes my pores and helps me a lot and I really like it's ingredients
Dominique D.
Redby, MN
Another one of my favs I use these now and it does wonders even though it does kind of hurt to get off it I would highly recommend this!
Pa Der Y.
Madison
Cleans my pores amazingly, also taking out all of the sebum. Has made my make up application on my nose so much more natural than cakey.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?