BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Keisha S.
I've always been a fan of the biore strips but the charcoal took it over the top for me because I can feel it activating deeper into my pores
member-627b3
These nose strips are my favorite ones that I have ever friend. I feel like the charcoal really helps get all the dirt out of my pores.
Lizandra P.
Pacoima, CA
This does wonders on my skin! It gets everything and leaves it soo soft afterwards I just this the price is a little off for how much you get
Shannon D.
Lutz, FL
Biore pore strips are pretty cheap and they're easy to use. Just put them on and then pull it back off. I would recommend giving them a try.
Angela A.
I prefer the originals. I feel these are trying to jump on the charcoal bandwagon. I don't see the point of the variation from the original.
Belgi J.
Great great product if you want a quick easy targeting place pores peel. It cleans out your pores like and scrub without the hassle. Love it
Jenny M.
Reading, PA
Love how it heats up on your facial. And actually works. Made my nose smoothe and open up my pores where it was easier for me to remove them.
Melanie W.
Clever , MO
Loved this quick self heating face mask! It felt so good. Gentle and deep cleansing. Bioré Self Heating One Minute Mask
Lisa C.
Santa ana
I use the nose strips weekly and have been for quite some time.they reduce the pores in my nose and chin.i use them alot.they are effective.
Jenifer B.
Sacramento, CA
My skin is very oily so I use a few products to control the oil . I use these strips once a week and they make my skin feel soft and clean .
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?