BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Stacy K.
Kutztown, PA
Biore pore bar works nicely to clean out the stubborn black heads and is super easy to use. Works well and cleans the skin. Affordable too!
Gabbi L.
I really like them! Was weird to put on at first and Kind of hurt taking it off, but was very nice and made my nose so clear the next day!
Rhianna J.
Not a huge fan of pore strips. They really only remove sebaceous filaments. These do a better job of that than the original kind, however.
Jennifer W.
Homosassa , FL
Love it!! I love seeing all the crap that comes off!!!!! So much fun!! Very effective! Not to harsh, my face really feels clean afterwards.
Tiffany R.
Really took a great amount of blackheads out of my nose! Made my nose so smooth! I recommend them to anyone with hard to squeeze blackheads
Hettie B.
I used these for my nose because I have a lot of blackheads here and in my T zone but these were a life saver! I use them at least 1 a week
Faith G.
Lucasville
Its amaing i fell in love i have went and got me some evverytime i ran out im so so so in love with it I have got so many people to try it
Kelsey l.
Works better than any other strips ive had. You can see the dirt it takes. Wish it was cheaper, but its worth the price. Highly recommend!
Kyara R.
san jose, ca
Theres have really come along time . i use to use theres when i first started to break out . it hurts to take off a little but its worth .
Bailey H.
Clarksville, TN
It removes most of my blackheads. I love that it can get rid of most of the stubborn blackheads that I struggle with trying to get rid of.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?