BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Leslie H.
rock hill, SC
This charcoal bar is great for exfoliating! I limit it to once per week, but it is so cooling and leaves my skin completely squeaky clean!
Lanie M.
Erie
They went on and off well, I just don't feel like they cleaned the pores as well as I had anticipated. Great smell to them and easy to use.
Amanda S.
Keizer, OR
Get ready to make a video when you pull all of that nasty gunk from your nose! Gross but it works, use a good moisturizer when you're done!
Sydney A.
Doesn't remove majority of my blackheads. I use these after a shower when my pores should be more open but only a few blackheads come out.
Kinza I.
Warren, Michigan
I've tried many pore strips so I was expecting results, this was just not working at all for me and I saw no removal of anything whatsoever
Lauren M.
Philadelphia
I used this ever since it came out, i loved it. definitely showed all the funk once you take it off. It felt really nice after it was over.
Madeline H.
Saint Louis, MO
Anything with charcoal in it, I’m all over. It cleared my blackheads almost completely within a week & doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin!
Maggie M.
The best I've used so far. You just apply and wait. When I pulled this strip off there was so many blackheads. Would definitely recommend!
Bianca S.
San Diego, CA
This product removes oil and dirt quickly but does leave skin a little red. It doesn't really have a smell, and is easy to wash off excess.
Arlene H.
This product was OK. Nothing special. It didnt really get anything out of my pores. And it was ichy and irritating. Not going to buy again
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?