BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Alyssa L.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Notices a slight difference after I used it! I don't feel like I'm going to repurchase it though. It's not a need in my skin care routine.
Ashlee M.
Weed
The strips seemed to do the job it pulled out black heads from my nose. I would use this product again. I wish it covered my chin as well.
Sarah R.
Dayton , OH
I didn't notice too much coming off on the strip but that may have been because I don't have that many black heads. Saw dead skin come off.
Elizabeth P.
Phoenix, AZ
This product works so good on my nose. I get black heads and this gets rid of them. Easy and simple to use. Only take a couple of minutes.
Catherine B.
Galesburg
Good product. Helps remove black heads just not all blackheads. Was affordable at Walmart and Walgreens. I have bought this multiple times.
Maggie M.
The best I've used so far. You just apply and wait. When I pulled this strip off there was so many blackheads. Would definitely recommend!
Heather C.
Walls
Got to try! Love these and you can definitely SEE that it works! I have seen such a change in how my pores look after using several times.
MK✨ C.
Mount Vernon
I enjoy using these products but I feel it isn’t strong for my blackheads and I don’t enjoy the residue left over. I bought it at Walmart.
Paulette M.
Works better than others that I've used. I think I took it off too fast at first but of you leave it on for recommended time it does work.
Diana N.
Susanville
It works well. Far better than any other products that I have ever used in a very very long time. I don't use anything else at all anymore!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?