BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Sydney A.
Doesn't remove majority of my blackheads. I use these after a shower when my pores should be more open but only a few blackheads come out.
queenxcarley ..
These take my blackheads away great. I like the way my skin feels after using them. they don't smell bad or anything either. great product!
Alejandra R.
Meade, KS
These work great! Absolutely love them, they cleanse really well. I use them every other day and they don't dry out my face or irritate it.
Hailey  W.
Griffith , IN
These are great if you get a lot of black heads on your nose like I do. It pulls out a gray majority of them and doesn't dry out your skin.
MK✨ C.
Mount Vernon
I enjoy using these products but I feel it isn’t strong for my blackheads and I don’t enjoy the residue left over. I bought it at Walmart.
Summer H.
These strips clean out my pores okay.... sometimes they don't stick to my skin and don't do anything wasting the products. Not my favorite
Luba A.
brooklyn
This pore strip did not do anything for my pores. It hurt when I peeled it off but nothing happened other then my nose becoming irritated.
Ana J.
This does the job for all your pores trust me when I say this , this product could be life changing if you have a lot of pores like do !!!
kate W.
Crozet, VA
These pore strips are amazing! They manage to get all the gunk and blackheads off my nose with only one strip! Definitely would buy again!
Jiany Z.
Allison Park, PA
I love the charcoal nose strips. I feel they get more blackheads out. They always help get some blackheads out and are good for the price.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?