BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Bianca S.
San Diego, CA
This product removes oil and dirt quickly but does leave skin a little red. It doesn't really have a smell, and is easy to wash off excess.
Kinza I.
Warren, Michigan
I've tried many pore strips so I was expecting results, this was just not working at all for me and I saw no removal of anything whatsoever
Alisha L.
Kingsbury, IN
I loooove pore strips they make me feel super clean. The charcoal is even better. I like to see whats been removed. Ten out of ten from me.
Kaileagh D.
FORT MADISON
My favorite charcoal nose strip. Cheap easy cheap easy to use. That all my expectations that I had of it I'll definitely be repurchasing it
member-e0f15
I use these once a week to clear out my blackheads. It does a good job, but not as good as those charcoal pore peel off masks on instagram.
Kim T.
Best nose stripe I've ever tried! It gets out all the blackheads and dirt/oils trapped inside your pores. I would definitely buy it again.
McKenna B.
They make a visible difference. They’re very easy to use and once they’re done working, the results were very noticeable. Highly recommend!
Kristy B.
Porterville
Works great you can see the blackheads on the strip after you remove it proving that it work! My skin looks healthier after only a few uses
Taylor B.
Northfield
This charcoal strip is amazing! It's a perfect fit to my nose. This strip is so quick and easy to use, and is really satisfying to remove!
Cynthia R.
Milltown
Great product that you can actually see what it has helped. The strips are really good quality and worth it do go out and buy for yourself.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?