BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Jackie W.
Virginia Beach
I get these for those times where I don’t want to fully apply a face mask. My nose usually always has white/blackheads and this comes in handy. It’s not the best, but it does work! They’re super convenient & easy to use.. they also help with getting junk from your pores.
Jennifer S.
Villa Ridge, MO
I got this as a free sample request directly from Biore.  It was my first time using the product.  It works pretty well but I'm not really sure it works any better than ones that are already out.  It's also a little pricey for how few strips come in a box.
Asalah K.
These nose pores strips are good but only last for a day. After one day you will start feeling the black heads on your nose again. It’s good to use for one day but if you are looking for a product that will take off pores for longer time then this is not the right product
Thomas H.
Homer
I love these strips they pulled the black heads out of my nose like never before. This is a great product. It was completely pain free unlike some  masks they have now. I would highly recommend anyone who has a black head issue to make this your go to solution.
Kelsey R.
Clinton, OK
These help take away pesky blackheads and unwanted ones removed  Bioré Deep Pore Charcoal CleanserBioré Charcoal Acne Clearing CleanserBioré Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser This helps scrub your pores and get out unwanted blackheads
Ludwica G.
I started off with pores on my nose & they were bad. But I bought the Biore pore strips at Target and with just the first use I already seen a difference in my skin & pores. It really minimized my pores instantly. I recommend this to anybody who has deep pores like I did.
Alyssa T.
I use this after showering in hot water so my pores are open and it takes so much out of me, I honestly even use it for different parts of my face sometimes too and it works just as good anywhere. I strongly recommend this, also for what you pay its really good. I have bought these multiple times
Jessica T.
I love using this product. It takes away the black heads on my nose and definitely meet my expectations. It is fairly gentle but gets hard when it dries on the nose. It is very effective I was not disappointed. I think it's perfect the way it is, no need for improvement.
Alicia T.
Elgin
The strips are one of the best blackhead products i have. I use them about 2 a week and notice my pores on my nose get noticeably smaller and makes my skin look smooth and clear.
Sadie S.
Haskell, OK
These work really good, they just hurt a little bit. Ive only bought one box, and I shared with my sister. They were very effective at removing blackheads. I bought them at Walmart. It would be cool if they had them at dollar general, so I dont have to drive so far.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?