Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,194 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I get these for those times where I don’t want to fully apply a face mask. My nose usually always has white/blackheads and this comes in handy. It’s not the best, but it does work! They’re super convenient & easy to use.. they also help with getting junk from your pores.
I got this as a free sample request directly from Biore. It was my first time using the product. It works pretty well but I'm not really sure it works any better than ones that are already out. It's also a little pricey for how few strips come in a box.
These nose pores strips are good but only last for a day. After one day you will start feeling the black heads on your nose again. It’s good to use for one day but if you are looking for a product that will take off pores for longer time then this is not the right product
I love these strips they pulled the black heads out of my nose like never before. This is a great product. It was completely pain free unlike some masks they have now. I would highly recommend anyone who has a black head issue to make this your go to solution.
I started off with pores on my nose & they were bad. But I bought the Biore pore strips at Target and with just the first use I already seen a difference in my skin & pores. It really minimized my pores instantly. I recommend this to anybody who has deep pores like I did.
I use this after showering in hot water so my pores are open and it takes so much out of me, I honestly even use it for different parts of my face sometimes too and it works just as good anywhere. I strongly recommend this, also for what you pay its really good. I have bought these multiple times
I love using this product. It takes away the black heads on my nose and definitely meet my expectations. It is fairly gentle but gets hard when it dries on the nose. It is very effective I was not disappointed. I think it's perfect the way it is, no need for improvement.
The strips are one of the best blackhead products i have. I use them about 2 a week and notice my pores on my nose get noticeably smaller and makes my skin look smooth and clear.
These work really good, they just hurt a little bit. Ive only bought one box, and I shared with my sister. They were very effective at removing blackheads. I bought them at Walmart. It would be cool if they had them at dollar general, so I dont have to drive so far.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos