BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Jacey S.
I loved these! They cleaned out my pores they were easy to apply and remove!! And they were so satisfying seeing everything come out of my pores!
Merced O.
Tampa
This strips did a good job at taking away whiteheads and blackheads but does leave some black and sticky residue on your face when being removed.
Maliyah M.
I love this product it got the job done I feel so refreshed and clean after i saw all of the things that was on my face and happy that it’s out
Amberly R.
Stone Mtn, GA
It got out most of the blackheads. My nose feels really soft afterwards. Medium with the pain of removing it. You don't have to keep it on long.
Holly A.
Apex
Works extremely well. Easy to use, clears everything from your pores. It's not too expensive, but it's worth every dollar you spend on it.
Alejandra R.
Sunrise, FL
I received this as a sample and had to go buy it! I loved it. It's a little gross seeing how much it gets rid of but it shows how well it works.
Zelly R.
Tucson , AZ
I feel like these strips aren’t as effective as I would like them to be. They work....they just don’t remove a lot of stuff from my pores at once
Jessica S.
It did remove some pores but a lot were left so I don’t recommend it takes the pores that are easier to take off but the deep ones don’t come out
Stacey B.
Moss Point, MS
This is super quick and easy to use. I love that I can actually feel it working to clean my face. It's available everywhere and reasonably priced
Mariah B.
Lake Elsinore , CA
Removes the majority of my blackheads! Im a repeat user and I am hooked on them. Seeing the amount of blackheads one little strip removes is Nice
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?