BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Pamela G.
Me gusto mucho, sin embargo no saco todas las que tenia quiza porque ya tenian mucho tiempo alli, sin embargo si vi efectividad excelente!!!
Veronica R.
san diego, CA
These are amazing!! My boyfriend and I do these together. Mostly because he needs it haha, but they work so well, I don't think he minds lol
Jessica K.
Parma heights, OH
I use these once a month to get rid of the blackheads on my nose. Whenever I take them off I have little to no blackheads anymore! It's great
grace b.
Clermont, GA
I love tthese it helps with my blackheads on my nose and around my nose. the directions are misleading though wet the strip and not ur nose.
Isamar B.
bakersfield, CA
I don’t recommend this unless you have reeeaally bad blackheads and big pores on your move but if it’s mild I recommend using a charcoal mask
Jessica J.
The strips work great. They reduce my pores, eliminate blackheads, and leave my skin feeling so smooth. They are easy to use and I love them.
Aziya M.
East orange
I think that the strips were perfect but they had a black residue on my face. Please fix. I am a repeat user. They were very effective.
Jenny N.
I loved these! They are easy to use and work well. The price is also not expensive which i loved I highly recommend this product. Works great
Sally B.
Heuvelton
These are so much fun to use! It's a satisfying feeling to see all the blackheads come out of your nose. These are definitely worth the buy.
Alondra P.
Quitman
These are great. Also hurt a little but they say beauty hurts, that's the truth. Would use these when want to cleanse pores before a big day.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?