BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Jessica B.
Hurricane, UT
I' have only used the product once and, I liked what I saw but, feel like I can't give a proper review. Def can't wait to try it again
Charity B.
United States
It makes your nose really smooth and you feel amazing afterwards it might be a little painful pulling the strip off but it's worth the pain.
Gabriella
Works very well! I don't use it too often because I use other softer face masks. A very reasonable price and defiantly lived up to the hype.
Amanda C.
Lake Jackson
I love biore pore strips. I've always had black head issues on my nose and those are my go to, to clear them up. I always have some on hand.
Alyssa M.
Best facial strip I've ever purchased. It will take out any funk that's on my nose. It is pretty painful for me but it is definitely worth it
Sabrina F.
Houston
Easy to use and fit nicely on the nose! I would say good value for your money, removes most pores but sometimes leaves a black film on face.
Lacie F.
These pore strips leave the skin on my nose feeling super fresh, and I feel like they pull just that much more gunk out than the regular ones
Isamar B.
bakersfield, CA
I don’t recommend this unless you have reeeaally bad blackheads and big pores on your move but if it’s mild I recommend using a charcoal mask
Joy D.
Meadville, MS
This strip was easy to apply and fit my nose area well.  It didn't hurt when I pulled it off but made my skin super smooth and clean feeling.
Sally B.
Heuvelton
These are so much fun to use! It's a satisfying feeling to see all the blackheads come out of your nose. These are definitely worth the buy.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?