BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Thi C.
Orlando, FL
Amazing! And it's so satisfying to pull it off and see all the clogged pores and excess dirt and oil on the strip. Must have in your beauty box!
Kam H.
Quincy, IL
These nose strips work very well. I not only use them on my nose but also cut them and will put them on other parts of my face. still works great
Jessica S.
Like it but not love it. they are great, but I prefer the original ones, bore pore strip are the best product in the market and do an awesome job
Sarah V.
Urbana, IL
They are okay. But I wonder if they really work! I don't have terrible skin to begin with but I don't see a lot on the strip when I pull it off.
Caitie W.
These strips are amazing. I’ll put one on right after I shower so my pores are wide open & you can literally SEE the results of what they extract
Dawn W.
Blountville , TN
Even though I follow the directions to the T always sticks to skin unlike other products that are basically the same.  So can not tell if it works
Stefani T.
Good product overall but I had trouble making the strip stick to the creases and tip of my nose. It's was also very expensive for just 5 strips.
Mk H.
Atlanta, GA
These are really nice and they do a good job but sadly they don't get everything out of my pores but they did do better than most pore strips do.
Christine P.
The Biore looks satisfyingly gross to see all the "stuff" that comes out of your pores onto the strips.  Just be sure to not leave it on too long.
Heather G.
The best pore strips I have ever used!! They got so many blackheads off my nose. Will definitely be buying again, and recommending to everyone!!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?