BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Jill W.
Awesome stripes. Def gets the yuck out. Your face feels so refreshed after using. Doesn't make skin break out either after a use. Give it a try.
member-e31c2
These do get some stuff out of your pores but they are not as strong as the men’s kind, I would recommend these to people with sensitive skin.!!
Tayler P.
Port St Lucie, FL
Live using this every once in a while! It doesn't get everything out, but it gets the bigger blackheads that bug me the most which is all I need
Stefani M.
Simi Valley, CA
Favorite #blackhead remover ! So quick and it gets the job done . I buy them at #walmart so it's cheap . Met my expectations 100% ! Good value !
chantal R.
orlando
This product really cleaned out my pores i really like it. I recommend putting hot towel over your pores before the mask to help open the pores.
Becca H.
Newburgh, NY
They are afordable and I would use them again. I see my black heads right against the black background.  My favorite strips to use and effective.
Linda C.
Statesville, NC
The only ones I've found that actually work. It's a bit pricey I think $10 for 6 strips but they do work. I was very satisfied with the results.
Margot S.
Greenwich
Love using this to clear out my pores, works great! It has a great value and is not too pricey. The box come with enough strips to last a while.
Addiston E.
stilwell
This product seemed to work just fine, just painful. Did not meet my expectations as much as I was hoping. You can get it at your local Walmart.
Aly H.
Good for those hard to get blackheads always hanging out around your nose. Very easy to use and inexpensive. Got this product at my local Walmart
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?