BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Nicole J.
Knoxville, TN
These are my favorite pore strips! The biggest thing I notice is that the water should be on your face, not your strip. Then, they work great!!
Brianna M.
Charlotte
I love these charcoal strips! But the only bad part about this product is it does dry out your nose area but otherwise than that great product!
Swathi R.
Milpitas, California
They're okay... They kind of work but don't deliver the amount of results I expect from the price point, because these do run pretty expensive.
The strip aren't that bad! I have a nose ring and you would think it doesn't catch any blackheads but surprisingly it takes off a good amount!
Bri S.
I like this product even though it was a little painful to remove from the skin. Most definetly cleaned my pores, left my skin nice and smooth.
Hannah S.
Hartford City
I feel like they removed some of my blackheads but, not all. I have purchased this item at Target and CVS. Very nice packaging and easy to use.
Shannon S.
Akron, OH
I love the charcoal strips. They work really well. It also shows the results well for those of you who like to see the work the strip has done!
Elizabeth S.
Moreno Valley, CA
I love using these to help remove my occasional blackheads not only on my nose but my cheekbones as well. They are easy to use and work great.
Jasmine P.
Prosser, WA
Works great!! I have not found any other strips to compeletly clean my pores but this by far is the best . I would reccomend this to everyone.
Sevara S.
Staten Island, NY
Get! You can find it in all drug store! Its the best strips! I tried many different type of strips but Biore exactly this strips are the best!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?