BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Kasia K.
Chicago
It did the job, but i would skip the strips and go straight for a mask. Fist time and last time client,  i would rather get a facial
Thalia M.
Yonkers, NY
one of the best pore strips i've used! I got mine at CVS, and it removed all my nasty black heads. I feel much better after using these strips
Niana B.
Penfield, NY
i really enjoyed using this product i would really like it if i could have it all the time it was not dissappointing  it was gentle
Celeena M.
Paterson, NJ
This is ok. Wouldnt buy again. Thought it was a little hard to remove. But for a quick blackhead remover, it works so i cant complain too much
Cristal V.
Dallas , TX
This product gets the job done . I have try out other products but they don’t give me the same satisfaction as this . I totally recommend them
Kaitlyn B.
Chelsea, ME
i have a lot of blackheads, awful pulled maybe 6 out. it did smoothen out my skin. I would suggest to use a witch hazel after it, or any toner.
Sarah B.
Port Saint John
I have large clogged pores, this product helped to clear about 60% of the pores. Overall I would purchase again, but I feel it did miss a few.
Kimberly T.
Villas, NJ
Very affordable !! I have used these along with the full facial mask. I love the feeling of this but I don’t think they’re the best ones to get
Courtney M.
A bit pricey just for having the charcoal added. But overall good product. You can easily buy some activated charcoal and do it yourself though
Orianna B.
duluth
Ok, this one is really amazing! I bought it just to try I didn’t believe that it could work but it really works my nose it’s out of blackheads
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?