BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Yasmine C.
Apple Valley , CA
I love these sooo much they work so well and always make my skin feel so new. I know that when I use these it takes out ALL THE BAD STUFF.
Alyssa E.
San Antonio, TX
honestly i like be these but the thing is that you have to make sure it’s on right and not trying to slip off and it’s hurts when you take it off
Casey E.
Silverdale
It was amazing. I felt like 10Xs more blackheads came out and it didn’t like the weird residue around my nose that the original sometimes leaves.
Johanna R.
Mesa, AZ
It hurt when taking it off. I’m a baby for pain so I’m probably not going to use his product again. It did leave my skin super soft and cleansed.
Vanessa A.
Fort Bragg, NC
I remember I saw the trend of the #charcoal #poremaskstrips well I had to buy them myself and give them a try and YES they do work!! I love it !
Zoe M.
Yulee, FL
If done right, these work so great! Fair warning, they might make your eyes tear up a little when pulling them off, but it's definitely worth it!
Lesly R.
Bensenville, IL
I'm currently using this nose strips and let me tell you that they work amazing! I loved them and can't wait to restock again with this product.
Angie C.
Moorhead
I don't use the strips very often but I do notice a difference in the blackheads that were on my nose. I bought this at Walmart at a good price.
Marilu M.
Brandon, FL
I was amazed by the gunk that came out of my nose! It's easy to use and it really gets those stubborn blackheads. My nose felt great afterwards.
Whitney W.
St.Petersburg
I love it. It made most of my blackheads go away and I am going to keep using it. I bought mine at dollar general but you can buy them anywhere.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?