BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Haeli H.
These are okay in my opinion. The get the job done but I feel like the animal print ones do a better job & they are cheaper for more product .
jena b.
Clermont, FL
I really enjoy biores products in general, they work very efficiently. for the product itself, and its outcome, I think every peny is worth it
Dee L.
Jacksonville , FL
I love Biore charcoal cleaning strips ! The charcoal works great on giving my oily skin a deep cleanse. It definitely helps with my blackheads.
Melissa M.
Greenwood, SC
Bought these for my daughter and they work great she had so many blackheads and she used this product and it took away about 85% of her problem
Lena C.
These pulled up a lot of my blackheads that were really stuck in there. These along with a good face wash and exfoliater really do a great job.
Samantha S.
Kerhonkson, NY
Love love love this product!!! OMG the amount of stuff that comes out of my nose!!!! It's disgustingly satisfying!! It pulls so many blackheads
jazmyne c.
Phoenix
Last time i used this my nose look better than ever ! My blackheads really came out this product is a must try for people with troubled pores.
Brooke M.
huntington, wv
Loved these so much. I use these a couple times a month to help keep my nose clear. Could be improved a tiny bit but not much to complain about
Carly B.
Canton, GA
These do nothing for me except leave my skin dry and red. Plus it really hurts to peel off. I’ve wasted my money several times, but no luck!!!
Alyson L.
Kennewick, WA
These were decent, didn’t see much results though. Would say on the harsher side to this sensitive skinned girl. Mostly a disappointment.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?