BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Kam H.
Quincy, IL
These nose strips work very well. I not only use them on my nose but also cut them and will put them on other parts of my face. still works great
Kathia I.
Mission, TX
They work pretty good but would like something a bit stronger to get more out. Because I still had to go back and use my tool to clean some areas
Jillian G.
Jamestown , NY
I enjoyed this product. The reason I gave it 4 starts instead of 5 is that it is slightly pricey for only 6 strips and they can get a little messy
Patience B.
South New Berlin, NY
Very good at pulling out the blackheads. Awesome for the price. You don't have to wait very long and it doesn't leave a greasy feel on your nose.
Mk H.
Atlanta, GA
These are really nice and they do a good job but sadly they don't get everything out of my pores but they did do better than most pore strips do.
Sonya T.
Brooklyn, NY
This product gets rid of the blackheads in my nose perfectly. I use it twice a week. I highly recommend this product. It does what it advertises
Heather G.
The best pore strips I have ever used!! They got so many blackheads off my nose. Will definitely be buying again, and recommending to everyone!!
Yolanda M.
Springfield, MA
I have try this and it really works ,take away the black n white head , recommend ,since the first time I kept getting it,your should do the same
Sarah V.
Urbana, IL
They are okay. But I wonder if they really work! I don't have terrible skin to begin with but I don't see a lot on the strip when I pull it off.
Alicia O.
These strips aren't too bad, they just really hurt to peel off. You can see the whiteheads on the strip though, just wish it didn't hurt so much.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?