BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Samantha F.
Prince Frederick, MD
I love these and I saw a noticeable difference right away. I use these when ever i have an event or just black heads and I am so happy with this
Michelle M.
I usually always get the big pack because they’re amazing. It gets out all the Gunk around your nose. I recommend using one at least once a week!
Jessica S.
Like it but not love it. they are great, but I prefer the original ones, bore pore strip are the best product in the market and do an awesome job
Elizabeth S.
I'm really into these. My skin is very oily, mainly around my nose & these strips have really made a difference! They are a must have. Love them.
Thi C.
Orlando, FL
Amazing! And it's so satisfying to pull it off and see all the clogged pores and excess dirt and oil on the strip. Must have in your beauty box!
Gabriela C.
Mayaguez, PR
Excellent product. Removed all the blackheads in my face.It was not expensive. Leave my face claer. It did not burned my face or damaged my skin.
Raquel G.
Ravenna, MI
These got all the dirty gunck out of my pores with just one use. My skin was visably clear with just one pore strip. definitely five star worthy.
Olivia L.
WHITEHALL, OH
The perfect pore strips I've used so far. I would recommend them to anyone who needs a deep pore cleaner. One that works like it is supposed to!!
Lynn M.
Colorado Springs
These are great for my nose, but they're a bit uncomfortable when removing them. They also leave my skin a bit red, so I only use them at night.
Jill W.
Awesome stripes. Def gets the yuck out. Your face feels so refreshed after using. Doesn't make skin break out either after a use. Give it a try.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?