BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Hannah S.
Hartford City
I feel like they removed some of my blackheads but, not all. I have purchased this item at Target and CVS. Very nice packaging and easy to use.
Dolce H.
Portland
These products are affordable and work. I love they way they make my skin feel and look. Soft and radiant. I would definitely use these again.
Emma G.
Monaca, PA
Purchased at: Target
the best pore strips ever. i love the charcoal ones because they remove all black beads + keep them away! the best product from the drug store.
Ashley M.
I believe the charcoal pore strips work pretty well, but I'm not sure I can see a difference between these and the original pore strips.
Swathi R.
Milpitas, California
They're okay... They kind of work but don't deliver the amount of results I expect from the price point, because these do run pretty expensive.
Katie B.
Scranton, PA
It certainly left my skin smooth but I think that's because it just rips all the tiny hairs out. I really don't think this works as advertised.
amanda d.
Best pore strips out there!!! They have alot of different kinds but I love the charcoal and you can really see what it takes out of your pores.
Cheyanne P.
Fowler, CO
It worked alright. I wouldn't say it was amazing but it got a few of my black heads out. I wouldn't use it again however, it irritated my skin.
olivia k.
Santa Ana, CA
Great product! I bought this at target and I couldn't be happier. You can actually see the blackheads come out of your nose! I would recommend.
Taylor F.
It was amazing but it did not pick up as much as I thought it would. It was hard to apply and then once it set I was not happy with my results.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?