BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Alyson L.
Kennewick, WA
These were decent, didn’t see much results though. Would say on the harsher side to this sensitive skinned girl. Mostly a disappointment.
Angie G.
This didn't really work for me. Maybe I used it incorrectly but, it did not remove any blackheads and only left my nose very irritated and red.
Kendall G.
I love these things. They are a little drying though so moisturize after using them because if not the skin on the edge of your nose will peel.
nina c.
Love this product, it takes all my blackheads away. Not to painful to use and doesnt smell bad. Packaging is great and ill definitely buy more
Wiggies L.
I don't mind these but man when you take them off it's like waxing or just pure sand paper. So for those with sensitive skin I would stay away.
Courtney S.
Millers Creek, NC
4 star review because they left a black residue on my face sometimes when I used them. I prefer the regular facial strips to the charcoal ones.
Emilie A.
Absolutely loved these pore strips! I could feel the charcoal penetrating deep in my pore and upon removal, most of my blackheads were removed!
Laria T.
All ive got to say is totes amazballs!!! No more blackheads because it just rips them out!! It did meet my expectations. And i got at walmart.
jena b.
Clermont, FL
I really enjoy biores products in general, they work very efficiently. for the product itself, and its outcome, I think every peny is worth it
Natalia R.
Cape May Court House
I love this!! Sometimes I just feel like my nose looks so distrusting and it feels dirty, this takes all of that away. 10/10 totally recommend
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?