Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Pores felt fairly open after using. Didn’t take long. It was my first time using this mask and I would use it again. It was effective but would like something a little deeper. Packaging was fine, eye catching. There is always room for improvement but for the price it worked great.
Although my black heads are terrible it removed some, but def. not all... then again I have yet to find a great product to remove all my blackheads along my nose,but I have used better
I was amazed at how much the mask hardened and was able to pull from my skin. I was hoping for some reason it would help shrink my pores but it did clean them out!
when i first bought this i thought it would work just as well was the original its a good price for the 18 bu not the 6 i used only once and will not ever use again it was very gentle but i felt like it didnt work as well as the original. i didnt see a difference in the oil on my skin.,
I loved these! I found they work better than the regular nose strips! I purchase mine from Walmart! I get excited when I’m about to take it off because there is always so much on the strip! I buy these very often and will continue to do so! In fact, I’m out...gotta go run to the store!
These have left my nose feeling so much better and unclogged! I recommend for people who have loads of blackheads and also oily nose. I got them at dollar general and also at Walmart. I keep these around!
Love these strips. Use them after a shower or after steaming a clean face. It really gets in there and opens up my pores. My skin feels like it can breath again, and my face products are always more effective in my nose region after I use these strips. Will definitely repurchase.
I feel like I am the only person who doesn't like the Biore strips - the charcoal or the regular ones. Using the length of time recommended on the box or even longer, there is no visible difference in blackheads after removing the strip, at least for me. There is some residue on the strip but nothing I would have about.
Overpriced. Anything biore, really. I go with the original strips, later on baking soda or facial charcoal prior to applying the strip and you will get the same results. These strips don’t get much and this brand has disappointed so many times that elmer’s glue seems to work better than this
Been using the Biore strips since forever! They do a great job with getting rid of my blackheads from my nose since my pores aren’t as large. I use it twice a week and or once a week and it definitely gets the job done! Also got my boyfriend hooked on it so we love using it together.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos