BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Sam B.
Pores felt fairly open after using. Didn’t take long. It was my first time using this mask and I would use it again. It was effective but would like something a little deeper. Packaging was fine, eye catching. There is always room for improvement but for the price it worked great.
Lex N.
West Memphis
Although my black heads are terrible it removed some, but def. not all... then again I have yet to find a great product to remove all my blackheads along my nose,but I have used better
Laurel W.
I was amazed at how much the mask hardened and was able to pull from my skin. I was hoping for some reason it would help shrink my pores but it did clean them out!
Sarah A.
Las Cruces, NM
when i first bought this i thought it would work just as well was the original its a good price for the 18 bu not the 6 i used only once and will not ever use again it was very gentle but i felt like it didnt work as well as the original. i didnt see a difference in the oil on my skin.,
Destynie A.
I loved these! I found they work better than the regular nose strips! I purchase mine from Walmart! I get excited when I’m about to take it off because there is always so much on the strip! I buy these very often and will continue to do so! In fact, I’m out...gotta go run to the store!
Jocelyn P.
Blountsville, AL
These have left my nose feeling so much better and unclogged! I recommend for people who have loads of blackheads and also oily nose. I got them at dollar general and also at Walmart. I keep these around!
Noumi C.
Love these strips. Use them after a shower or after steaming a clean face. It really gets in there and opens up my pores. My skin feels like it can breath again, and my face products are always more effective in my nose region after I use these strips. Will definitely repurchase.
Alisha F.
Excelsior
I feel like I am the only person who doesn't like the Biore strips - the charcoal or the regular ones. Using the length of time recommended on the box or even longer, there is no visible difference in blackheads after removing the strip, at least for me. There is some residue on the strip but nothing I would have about.
Clarice F.
Overpriced. Anything biore, really. I go with the original strips, later on baking soda or facial charcoal prior to applying the strip and you will get the same results. These strips don’t get much and this brand has disappointed so many times that elmer’s glue seems to work better than this
Kim P.
Boston
Been using the Biore strips since forever! They do a great job with getting rid of my blackheads from my nose since my pores aren’t as large. I use it twice a week and or once a week and it definitely gets the job done! Also got my boyfriend hooked on it so we love using it together.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?