BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Danielle F.
West Long Branch, NJ
I use these all the time and love them. Super easy to use and easy to find. If you see them i would suggest trying them out! You won't regret it!
Mo O.
Wellsville
Only strips I will ever use. Gets the pores unclogged without irritating the skin. Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
alexia l.
delhi
I could tell that once I took off the stop my nose was cleared out from Whitehead’s I have only bought one box but I’m pretty sure I’ll buy again
Holly R.
Chenoa, IL
These work really good on my nose. But the only thing I see wrong is that it leaves some black on nose after pull off. It is no big deal though.
Evelin T.
Prineville , OR
Love this product! It's gentle on my skin but also works wonders. My husband also enjoys it very much. I will be buying this product again.
Patience B.
South New Berlin, NY
Very good at pulling out the blackheads. Awesome for the price. You don't have to wait very long and it doesn't leave a greasy feel on your nose.
Alejandra R.
Sunrise, FL
I received this as a sample and had to go buy it! I loved it. It's a little gross seeing how much it gets rid of but it shows how well it works.
Analyssa G.
Ogden
Only nose strip that actually worked and removed black heads. I got my mom and dad into using it because it truly works and the price is amazing.
Raquel G.
Ravenna, MI
These got all the dirty gunck out of my pores with just one use. My skin was visably clear with just one pore strip. definitely five star worthy.
Autumn D.
Manassas, VA
I didn't feel that these did any more than the normal ones. However, I love and regularly use the normal ones! This company is the best for them.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?