BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Genesis M.
These strips are on the meh side . I think they worked for a while but now they just occasionally remove my Whitehead’s instead of my blackheads
Tauni O.
Moundsville
They are ok. Dont work as well as I feel like they could but I also have a terrible black head issue on my nose so maybe they just arent for me.
Jessica S.
It did remove some pores but a lot were left so I don’t recommend it takes the pores that are easier to take off but the deep ones don’t come out
Clara M.
It works very well. I really love. It really feels amazing. I really recommend this product to anyone , it just feels like it gets the job done.
brittani h.
Tulsa, OK
I couldn't even get these to stay on my face. I followed the directions, but I still could not get this to work for me. I was super disappointed.
Shubhra S.
785 Laurel Walk Apt A, Goleta,CA
Its way more painful than they show in the ad.But i have to confess it soes its job as described, you have to choose betwewn blackheads and pain
Samantha F.
Prince Frederick, MD
I love these and I saw a noticeable difference right away. I use these when ever i have an event or just black heads and I am so happy with this
Analyssa G.
Ogden
Only nose strip that actually worked and removed black heads. I got my mom and dad into using it because it truly works and the price is amazing.
Kaitlyn S.
Chicago
These are so much better than the original pore strips! I have used these even after using the original pore strips and had even better results.
Leah C.
Gilbert, AZ
I'm not really sure if it worked or not? I really like the biore charcoal face wash but I'm not sure about the effectiveness of the nose strips.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?