BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Julie V.
Belgium
This made my nose feel clean. My face is really oily so it causes lots of sebum causing blackhead from oil and dirt so it took a lot of chunk out.
Lindsay E.
Culver, IN
I feel this product also is very good at getting black heads out even ones that are deep under the skin. Cheap and easy product to find at Walmart.
Tomeka R.
Chesterfield
I love these they work amazingly. My son needed some extra help with his skin and these did the trick. Used regularly they help clear up his skin.
Cassandra B.
Big stone gap, VA
I absolutely love these! I struggle with having blackheads and as soon as I apply these strips they are completely removed for at least two weeks!
Skylar K.
Lovely product! Now, it does leave some residue, after use, but that's very easy to clean off! It really gets "in there" and pulls everything out.
Rocio H.
Los Angeles, CA
I really loved how they stick and they take out your pores. I love this product because after your done your nose it so soft and your pores go away
Chelsy A.
shepherd
Purchased at: Walmart
This pore strips really got put off the gross stuff in my nose. They helped clear my nose better then a charcoal mask. I definitely recommend this.
Megan M.
I love these. I always get black heads on my face so I've been using bore products for years. When they cane put with this new one it's a must hav3
Taying L.
Norcross, GA
A favorite! Works really well and takes out all your pores ! I would recommend this to everyone! It may be pricy but it’s worrh it’s price !
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
This works okay I prefer the original
I rather use the original because the charcoal gets all over and it does not pull out as many as the original
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?