BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Alexis A.
Franklinton
Charcoal has always worked very well with my oily skin and large pores. Gets rid of black heads quick and effectively. Absolutely love this product!
Chasity W.
Lexington, SC
It was easy to use and made my skin feel and look smoother and younger. I was able to go about what I was doing with out it causing a mess or running
Sara L.
Buffalo, NY
Not a big fan of the strips as they didn’t get a lot of the pores that I had like other harsher mask have in the past. I would probably not use again
Martha m.
fort worth
Purchased at: Walmart
I always have and tried to get rid of blackheads from my nose and I tried this and it actually removed some. They’re not that pricey and I recommend.
Neely M.
Athens, GA
I liked the feel and how natural the strip felt but it left behind a lot of stuff it was supposed to remove. The regular strips worked better for me.
Easy to use, not painful at all. It was the perfect addition to my nightly routine. It definitely met my expectations and left my skin feeling great.
Maddie B.
Metropolis, IL
I was hoping that these nose strips would get rid of the blackheads on my nose. They removed a few but seemed to irritate my skin more than help it.
Connor W.
Orlando, FL
I love these! They really pull any blackheads and sebaceous filaments out. And since the strip is Black you can actually see it. Which is super cool.
Jessica O.
I️ believe the product worked really well, it cleared all my pores. My face felt smooth for the rest of the day, a bit painful when pulling I️t off.
Chelsey L.
morehead
Purchased at: Walmart
Works great! You can instantly see clean & smaller pores! I actually experience large pores on my nose that I despise and this product helps so much!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?