BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Selena M.
Houston , TX
I can never have enough of these! It removes all of the pesky oil and dirt build up and I swear it minimizes my pores! I highly recommend these!
Margot S.
Greenwich
Love using this to clear out my pores, works great! It has a great value and is not too pricey. The box come with enough strips to last a while.
Johanna R.
Mesa, AZ
It hurt when taking it off. I’m a baby for pain so I’m probably not going to use his product again. It did leave my skin super soft and cleansed.
Kayla C.
Cape Coral , FL
This product is one of my favorite by Biore because it helps to remove the surface blackheads. They are a little pricey but definitely worth it.
Yasmine C.
Apple Valley , CA
I love these sooo much they work so well and always make my skin feel so new. I know that when I use these it takes out ALL THE BAD STUFF.
Darrian G.
Safford, AZ
I love this product. It made my face so smooth and clean feeling afterward. It was to apply and easy to clean off no mess. Also it smellt so good
Cindy M.
Love love love it it's a brand I can trust which happens to be great because it's going on my face. All my friends use it and they love it also.
Savannah A.
Memphis, TN
I absolutely love these! I have dry skin, and these don't dry my nose out anymore than it already is! It most definitely sucked out lots of gunk
Ramona M.
I absolutely loved these! The results were quite instantaneous. They are a bit pricey, but compared to other beauty products, definitely a steal
Tayler P.
Port St Lucie, FL
Live using this every once in a while! It doesn't get everything out, but it gets the bigger blackheads that bug me the most which is all I need
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?