BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Rosicela J.
These really work! Very affordable as well and easy to use unlike a lot of other pore strips. My sister enjoys using these as well, for months now!
Viktoria H.
Hellam
I love how this cleans out the pores in my nose! Nice refresh clean feeling after using them. I want to try ones my cheeks. I have very large pores
Wendy W.
Arcadia, CA
I love Biore Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips. Super satisfying whenever I pull the strip and I see all the white and blackheads it pulled out.
Kay O.
detroit mi
its amazing for any dry skin i absoultyl love it! my sister in law first told me about it a couple days after my wedding and i been using it since
Jessica L.
West New York, NJ
I mean they work to get out the black heads on the surface but the next day or so your black heads will be back because that's just how they work.
kels™ 🍁.
Burt
I really enjoy how clean my nose pores feel after I use this product, and i like how the product shows you all the junk it takes out of your pores!
Aldijana B.
Doesn’t really do much for me. I used it multiple times thinking it would work if I used the whole box. I was wrong. Disappointed in this product.
Courtney D.
It didn't really work for me like I thought it would. For $6 for like 5 stripes that didn't work I've quit buying them. They made my pores bigger.
Audrea E.
Elkhart, IN
Bioré Pore strips are super easy to use and they actually work!! If you have stubborn pores, and you can’t get rid of them, please try these out!!
Dew E.
I have huge freaking pores and this helps to cleanse and literally pull this oil and dirt out of the nose only con is that it hurts to take it off
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?