BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Angelica C.
Victoria, TX
Pore strips work amazing for me. Have tried other brands and none can compare. The pull effect isn’t harsh nor does the peel leave black residue as other charcoal strips tend to do. Recommend these to anyone wanting to try these kind of pore strips. Won’t hurt your wallet. I promise.
Alexis G.
Great Mills
While this was a good item, I don’t like just how pricey it was at target or other small details that can be important. Not that it didn’t work, but the mask didn’t stick if your skin was just cleaned or not. I read other reviews and it says the masks only work if the face is wet but I tried that and it was only a little more efficient
Sydnee P.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
These were great! I appreciated that they were charcoal and my black heads were a lot easier to see. Other than that, did not pull as many blackheads as expected.
johanna r.
Amazing product! Love how these make my skin feel! I usually use these once a week, sometimes more depending on what I’ve been doing and how clogged my pores are.
Jask L.
Nice pore strip you can pick up at walmart or certain drugstores. Affordable and you can see results when you use it. people with sensitive skin use with caution.
member-3edbdb70c
This product is not for people with sensitive skin. It hurt extremely bad to take my pores out, and causes irritation making my skin red for a long while after use. The product didnt even take out most of my pores
Christina T.
Richardson
I really like these strips! This is a great product for people with sensitive problem skin. It’s also great when prepping for a night out. I bought this at Target. It’s a great value for quantity and effectiveness. The packaging could use a makeover, but that’s being nit picky.
Jenna V.
I am a fan of biore nose strips because they get a lot of the gross blackheads out. The only complaint that I have about the charcoal ones is that they left a lot of black residue on my nose. It was a little sticky but other than that, they are great
Victoria T.
hudson
My boyfriend and I used this after buying it from riteaid. He had never used a face mask or nose strip of any type before. After taking the nose strip off we then looked at it and it definitely cleaned out both of our pores completely. Definitely would recommend. They work amazingly.
Deysha P.
Fajardo, PR
I'm so in love with this product! This product lift out the dirt, oil, blackheads and impurities of that area. After 10 minutes you take off the strip and you will feel the area more smooth and clean. The function of the charcoal is take off all the dirt inside of the pores and leave the area smooth and minimizes the pores appearance!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?