Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Pore strips work amazing for me. Have tried other brands and none can compare. The pull effect isn’t harsh nor does the peel leave black residue as other charcoal strips tend to do. Recommend these to anyone wanting to try these kind of pore strips. Won’t hurt your wallet. I promise.
While this was a good item, I don’t like just how pricey it was at target or other small details that can be important. Not that it didn’t work, but the mask didn’t stick if your skin was just cleaned or not. I read other reviews and it says the masks only work if the face is wet but I tried that and it was only a little more efficient
These were great! I appreciated that they were charcoal and my black heads were a lot easier to see. Other than that, did not pull as many blackheads as expected.
Amazing product! Love how these make my skin feel! I usually use these once a week, sometimes more depending on what I’ve been doing and how clogged my pores are.
Nice pore strip you can pick up at walmart or certain drugstores. Affordable and you can see results when you use it. people with sensitive skin use with caution.
This product is not for people with sensitive skin. It hurt extremely bad to take my pores out, and causes irritation making my skin red for a long while after use. The product didnt even take out most of my pores
I really like these strips! This is a great product for people with sensitive problem skin. It’s also great when prepping for a night out. I bought this at Target. It’s a great value for quantity and effectiveness. The packaging could use a makeover, but that’s being nit picky.
I am a fan of biore nose strips because they get a lot of the gross blackheads out. The only complaint that I have about the charcoal ones is that they left a lot of black residue on my nose. It was a little sticky but other than that, they are great
My boyfriend and I used this after buying it from riteaid. He had never used a face mask or nose strip of any type before. After taking the nose strip off we then looked at it and it definitely cleaned out both of our pores completely. Definitely would recommend. They work amazingly.
I'm so in love with this product! This product lift out the dirt, oil, blackheads and impurities of that area. After 10 minutes you take off the strip and you will feel the area more smooth and clean. The function of the charcoal is take off all the dirt inside of the pores and leave the area smooth and minimizes the pores appearance!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos