BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
member-51a24
A little pricey for a small quantity of product. Was effective but painful when peeling off from skin. Especially if you have sensitive skin.
Jody F.
Used like it said and when I went to pull it off it didn't work like it said it would. Nothing came off with the a trip nor did it stick properly.
Jessica U.
Orlando
I love facial strips and biore is the only brand I buy from! They're amazing priced and you basically get what you're asking for it off the product
Matty M.
I suffrer from really dry and have alot of vlack heads in my nose. After using this product it makes them go away and also im left with smooth skin
Nicholle M.
I wouldn't waste money on this...... It doesn't help black heads, it really just pulls off dead skin which you could use a good face wash for that.
Kristin V.
Bernhards Bay
I liked how ultra clean my pores were when done. I think the strip worked great and fit good. It didn't feel like my skin was removed from my face.
Danielle S.
Not a good product. Does not do what it claims to do and is not good for sensitive or acne prone skin. Not effective and did not meet expectations.
Mayra C.
These things are disgustingly awesome. Gross because you get to see everything that's on your face. But awesome because your face feels super clean
jess 🌷.
these nose strips do not work for shit. they’re terrible in my opinion, all they do is peel off your skin and leave blackheads trapped in your skin
Ro D.
These strips removed almost all of my blackhead and didn't irritate my skin. It wasn't as strong as I would have hoped but I had very stubborn skin
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?