BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Aliyah S.
Covington, GA
These pore strips truly remove blackheads from my face. I've used many products in the past but these are the only ones that have worked for me.
Michelle R.
Ball Ground, GA
I loveeeeeeeeeeeee this! it does really help get out all the nasty black heads in the nose area, & doesn't cause irritating or nothing like that
Meghan M.
Corrigan, TX
As terrible as this sounds I love being able to see all the tiny blackheads come out with these! I also love home my skin feels post application.
Heather G.
The best pore strips I have ever used!! They got so many blackheads off my nose. Will definitely be buying again, and recommending to everyone!!
Morgan H.
I love these! I used them once a week, and they kept my pores so clean and made me feel fresh. I found it worked best after I exfoliated as well.
Mk H.
Atlanta, GA
These are really nice and they do a good job but sadly they don't get everything out of my pores but they did do better than most pore strips do.
Amberly R.
Stone Mtn, GA
It got out most of the blackheads. My nose feels really soft afterwards. Medium with the pain of removing it. You don't have to keep it on long.
Dawn W.
Blountville , TN
Even though I follow the directions to the T always sticks to skin unlike other products that are basically the same.  So can not tell if it works
Merced O.
Tampa
This strips did a good job at taking away whiteheads and blackheads but does leave some black and sticky residue on your face when being removed.
Stacey B.
Moss Point, MS
This is super quick and easy to use. I love that I can actually feel it working to clean my face. It's available everywhere and reasonably priced
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?